I think it's funny how we project our humanity into everything we see . . . and also how we fail to recognize life in things that don't move and change as quickly as we do.
This is an
oil painting on a 3' x 4' canvas: my first with this medium.
See more of my
surreal landscapes.
2 comments:
The cross is a lot more pronounced in the second design and I like that...but I also really like the simplicity of the flat design, especially when it comes to the actual "new hope" logo type. All of that to say... I am not much help, but I do so love the changes you have made in your oil painting. :)
I like the second one better myself... but I think that for a logo the first one would be better:) You want it to be simple right?
Post a Comment