Menu

Shrooms Don't Make You Creative

I enjoyed an evening spent at the Bellingham Flea Market displaying my art a while back.

In the single-room building, there were a variety of odd things to enjoy:

  • belly-dancers balancing swords on their heads
  • customized painted scraps of broken tile
  • stylish clothing made out of recycled sweaters
  • bluegrass musicians wearing fake mustaches
  • free wine and cookies . . .
. . . and that's only the beginning.

I got plenty of feedback on my art, met some great people, and even got a visit from some awesome friends.

Among the complements on my work was this one:
"Your art is great. It reminds me of being on shrooms."
It wasn't that creative; he was looking at this art piece.


"The Mushroom that Wished It Was a Tree"
Acrylic on wood

See more of my acrylic paintings here.

1 comment:

Dan O'Donnell said...

It was an awesome night, I'm glad you made it. See ya next time.

Archives