Menu

The Purification




This image is based on text in the book of 1 John. It is the first piece I've had displayed in a gallery.

Water soluble ink on vellum.
14" x 17."

See more of my ink drawings.

3 comments:

Pie said...

Dear Laura,
I love your art. It makes me want to do art again and question how it ever made sense to stop. All of my excuses seem lame. Also, the truth you portray always smacks me in the face...in a good way.

Unknown said...

Thanks Elaine! And you should totally do art again. It's worth it.

I'm following your blog now. Hope that's kosher. Your writings are mesmerizing.

Pie said...

Ya...I left the art world to go do mechanics. Now that I've found my footing, they're going to collide because I can't take it anymore.

My blog is basically all that survived of my art during the whole transition, I'm just bad at sharing it. I'm glad you enjoy it. :)

Archives